Sunday, January 23, 2005

This week will be different!

How many days in a row can you wear the same outfit before you begin to appear homeless? I want to say that after 3 days the people sitting next to me in class may begin to notice that my shirt looks familiar. Then on the 4th day they will realize that it looks familiar because I've been wearing it for nearly a week. To test this theory I will wear the same gray T-shirt all next week. If I don't think that anyone noticed, I MAY wash the shirt and then begin an unprecedented second straight week of wear. I have also decided to attend school full time, by which I mean 9am to 5pm. This is because I have never had a 9 to 5 job and I want to know what that is like. Although I reserve the right to not show up on campus until 11 am if the surf is good in the morning, because I would most likely do that if a had a real job anyway. And then I would get fired, but I didn't need that job in the first place. I'm a free spirit and work doesn't mean shit to me, so you can just get off my back asshole and also I quit.

As for you, "Chloe Brenda Megan Dove". I enjoy Mint Chip and Prailines and Cream equally, but I'm very indecisive and may blurt out "Cookies and Cream!" in a state of panic while ordering at the ice cream counter.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, HZA, this is POINDEXTER. belated congrats on the therapy. see if you can get some cool drugs. my doctor gave my celexa, effexor and lithium all at once, but then i had a seizure. still, it might work for you. by the way, i don't know who this CHLOE person is, but she sounds pretty hot. i mean it's hard to tell without a picture, but i just have this feeling. ask her if she spoons.

Justin Cooley said...

sure, the seizure sucks, but with some of those drugs you can stay hard FOREVER.