Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I'm in love with teacher

I fell in love with my monotheism professor. HER name is Marie. SHE is very beautiful and also very well spoken. I worry that my infatuation with HER will negatively impact the grade I receive in the class. Here is what I fear: SHE schedules an office hour with me. SHE wants to discuss the fantastic paper that I turned in. I go to HER office. We chit chat for a few minutes before we both give in to temptation. We commit acts of unspeakable love. This goes on for several weeks, until SHE can keep our secret from HER husband no longer. He confronts me. We stand toe to toe in a grassy field. Our eyes lock and we charge each other, swords drawn. Only one pass is made. I remain standing. Marie has been watching. SHE has witnessed me kill her husband. SHE had love for us both, but could never choose. I have chosen for HER. Torn asunder with grief and confusion the two of us have no choice but to continue the academic quarter. Over time, SHE realizes that to honor her former husband, SHE must deny the powerful feelings of love SHE has for me. To accomplish this SHE fosters a hatred for me. Despite my superior work, HER feelings of anger culminate in giving me a "D" in the class. This seems like a reasonable fear. So, I'll keep my distance and my feelings to myself.

No comments: