Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Here I go with the blogging

First of all, I would like to apologize for the lack of any worthwhile information for you to read on this blog. While I am of course the smartest and coolest man on the earth, this may not always be apparent in how I conduct my life. This is because I have a problem. Actually my problems are legion. Most of these obstacles have been constructed by myself, if for no other reason than to examine exactly how much time I can possibly spend thinking about the exact current moment that I am in, giving absolutely no heed to the future. If you have ever seen Curb Your Enthusiasm, then you have seen my life, minus the money and wife and stardom. Though I do have a beautiful head of hair. Larry David can never, ever say that.

1 comment:

Justin Cooley said...

Justin Cooley easily claims the first post.