Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm erecting immaculate design

You may have trouble believing this, and most likely you will have no idea what I'm talking about here, but let me tell you about last night's dream. First of all, do you remember a band called Manhattan Transfer? They were like a more adult B-52s if I remember correctly. My mom loved them, especially a song called "Soul Food To Go". Now the video for this song is great, it is a little claymation animation bit, the subjects are the bandmembers and they do things, the specifics elude me. The point is that in my dream I am a child again, my mom is vacuuming our house, and I'm watching the video I just described. Somehow, I enter the TV and become an claymation figure myself, and then the best part-I become aware that I'm dreaming, and the dream continues. I have ultimate power, but the power is restricted to the powers of say, Rubberman or something, I'm super-stretchy, and can assume the shape of anything I want. I have to be honest with you here, there was a sexual element that was fucking fantastic. Mindblowing. The weirdest part though, was that I got bored and woke myself up. I didn't know when the dream would end, but I was done, so I just woke myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me get this straight; you're having hardcore mr. fantastic sex with manhattan transfer (whom i'd always considered an adult 5th dimension. which one did "grazing in the grass"?), and you get bored and end it. dude, i dream about having dreams that cool. last drean i remember having i was at work, typing SKU numbers into the computer. it was very frustrating, because every time i tried to validate what i'd just put in, it would say "invalid quantity entered" and i'd have to go back and do an adjustment. i'm getting bored just telling you about it.

Justin Cooley said...

"SKU"