Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Last night I totally fought Justin Cooley

I went to the Frog and Peach after class and cattle wrangling. Cooley was there and we had a couple beers and we talked about baseball and stupid people. I explained to him that I didn't care for the Decemberists latest record, and the guy just freaked out. He absolutley went bananas. He tried to hit me with a pint glass, but I totally ducked it and shoved him back. "Hey, woah!", I said, "Maybe just rela..oofff!" He had punched me in the stomach. I elbowed him in the belly, and when he doubled over I locked my hands together and hit him square in the back. He went down on all fours, hard. Then he grabbed my legs, and yanked them out from under me, sending me onto my back. Both of us got up, but he was faster, and greeted me with a fist right in the mouth. I was able to follow with a sharp left to his eye, sending us both crashing into the bar. At this point we were both finished, and we just sort of laid on the floor. Then I got really hungry and suggested that we go get burritos. He agreed. He had a vegetarian, and I ordered a carnitas burrito. Delicious!!

6 comments:

Compagnucci said...

Man, and I thought I was all tough; I threw a penny at Justin's face today. It missed it's target horribly, but I think he got the point.

Wow, after reading your praise of the FIFA game, I have a faint want to play a videogame now. I haven't actually wanted to play a videogame since I owned The Legend of Zelda for Super Nintendo. (Which I totally 'owned,' thankyouverymuch.)

You should feel lucky that I don't own a PS2, otherwise I could totally show you up with my "scoring prowess." :)

Justin Cooley said...

To Melissa: First of all--I think you ended up throwing A FEW coins at me. Secondly: How does one miss my head? It is GIGANTIC.

To Housman, Melissa, et al: My PS2 is at Bill's house. Right now it has MVP Baseball in it, but I assure you that Winning Eleven 8 is on the way (A FAR superior game to FIFA) is on the way.

To everyone else: Hay Guyz!

Justin Cooley said...

Yes, I recognize the redundancy in the last post. I was typing fast OK.

MICHAEL DEGNAN said...

I think Mr Cooley has a crush on someone. OOOOOOOOH!

Justin Cooley said...

We have been over this and I still do not like Housman in that way.

Justin Cooley said...

Done and done.