Friday, February 04, 2005

Really going against my better judgment now

Hmmm. Ok I'll play, but I will make my own poll questions, ok?
Middle name: Thomas
Favorite Zombie flick: Dawn of the Dead (original)
Favorite Pitch: 2 seam fastball
Favorite Animal: cow
Favorite foot: right
Favorite time to shower: 4pm
Last time I vomited: 2002
Most bored ever: 2003, 2005 (tie)
Longest drive ever: 18 hours straight
Most money ever spent at once: $5,600
Worst job ever: Jiffy Lube
Favorite temperature: 81 degrees
Favorite shirt ever: This one T&C Surf designs shirt I had when I was like 12
Hardest key to find on keyboard: "&"
Best thing I ever saw on TV: This one nature show in which an African bushman needed to find water so he captured
a baboon and tied it to a boulder in the middle of the sun, and he somehow made it
lick this salt, and then the baboon got really thirsty, and the bushman just waited
under a tree in the shade playing with a stick for a couple of hours, and then he
finally released the baboon which went running off to its favorite water source, and
the bushman followed it, finding the water he needed for his tribe.
Best way to spend afternoon without surfing: Playing a round of golf with no shoes on, and plenty of beer
Favorite city ever: Vancouver, Taft (tie)





4 comments:

Justin Cooley said...

Hey are you going to Ginger's party tomorrow? y/n

Anonymous said...

DUDE, YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS THOMAS? IT'S HARD ENOUGH TO WRAP MY MIND AROUND YOU HAVING A FIRST NAME. SOMEHOW I JUST ALWAYS THINK OF YOU AS "HOUSEMAN". PROMISE ME IF YOU EVER HAVE KIDS YOU'LL MAKE YOUR CHILDREN CALL YOU "HOUSEMAN" INSTEAD OF "DADDY".

Justin Cooley said...

HEY ALL CAPS POSTER,

there is no "e" is Housman OK.

Anonymous said...

Yeah,
Housman (sans "e") sounds way more jewish too.