Monday, February 07, 2005

Dreams are when you think while sleeping

I dreamt last night of snow. In my dream I was in a living room with large windows, and the weather outside went from unnoticable to snow. Even in my dream I had never seen snow, so I went outside to have my first look at it. I was wearing shorts and I was barefoot. The snow was alarmingly heavy. I mean each individual snowflake weighed more than I thought it should. Other people were in the house, and they all came out to check out the snow. No one else seemed concerned about the heaviness or the immense cold. I went back in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it hasn't snowed nearly enough out here. i love the snow. from my apartment on the eighth floor i have a panoramic view of the city. it's really beautiful in the snow.
(ps, sorry i spelled your name "houseman" instead of "housman". i know that really bothered justin cooley.)
(pps, hey jooooooosh, my girlfriend's breasts are bouncier than your girlfriends. hahahahahahahahahahaha)

Justin Cooley said...

I was more bent out of shape by the hot, hot ALL CAPS action.