Friday, August 19, 2005

I lived...

By the skin of my teeth. Never has anyone been more pleased to be back to the familiar. I wonder how long that will last. If anyone who may be reading this has even the slightest desire to enjoy more hzablogs in the future, for God's sake leave a comment, because I will not write without the support of my once loyal and alarmingly large readership base, and I need to and must know that you are out there and waiting, and that you have counted down the days until my return, the same as I, and that now that I am back, we can continue where we left off and maybe, if there is a God at all up there in the infinite heavens, we can grow even stronger together, and propel ourselves to heights of intimacy and pleasure that as of now exist only in our most sacred and secret dreams.

11 comments:

Bill Eseltine said...

this blog reeks of desperation.

Anonymous said...

yes, houseman, we all still love you. no, we didn't forget about you. hey, you going to the wedding?

Anonymous said...

So I only came back because of a rumor that somebody solved the mystery of Chloe Dove and Housman proposed to her. That romantic dog

I'd assume that he IS going to the wedding Dingus Anonymous. HE HAS TO MARRY CHLOE.

By the way, how do I pull up her myspace site?
-Jody

Anonymous said...

And it is really nice to have you back, even though i'd prefer to simulate conversation with you on the some sort of tele-phonic device. at your earliest convenience...
I can't help but feel that no matter what I say now on the world wide internet there will be ripples and aftershocks felt to the very farthest reaches of the collective-korean-teen subconcious. Why even these words may damn me in the eyes of the parents whose children I have been entrusted to lead.
Oh, the responsibility.

Justin Cooley said...

Ummm....


http://www.myspace.com/cdove

Anonymous said...

Thank God for the return of Hzablogs. At long last, my "Hzablog sympathy bathing strike" can end.

Compagnucci said...

Do you realize that that entire post is comprised of two sentences? The end of the second one is pretty hot.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cooley
-Jody

Anonymous said...

Yeah I don't buy that that's her either. I mean, she never lived on Estero Street.

josh

Anonymous said...

Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...

Anonymous said...

Think that will drive you some extra traffic?