Sunday, July 03, 2005

My Brain is exploding

So I leave for the Sierras job on Tuesday, and it is the last thing on earth that I want to do. Leaving the situation with Kate (Dodger girl) at this point is incredibly painful, but I have confidence that things will work out for the best. She needs to work some things out, and I need to see things through to the end, so fuck, here goes nothing. My misfortune with relationships in the past tends to drag my assumptions to the negative, so this time I'm thinking positive, and planning for the best. So, I guess that I'll get back to the blogosphere sometime in August, unless I can get back home for a day or so on my days off, though blogging will not likely be the first priority in that situation. Enjoy the next six weeks civilization,
Justin Thomas Housman

6 comments:

MICHAEL DEGNAN said...

She will find another while you are gone.
ps it is true, even though I am drunk.

Housman said...

Michael is no longer allowed to comment on my blog

Justin Cooley said...

I said the same thing to you while I was in the drink. When I was sober I said that she probably wouldn't.

:)

Bill Eseltine said...

Housman, you're an emotional guy and that only leads to despair. Trust me. Also, where is my copy of Almost Famous?

Anonymous said...

Girls tend to leave you at week 8. You should be fine. At least that's how it always worked selling books.

Anonymous said...

no HZABLOGS til august? damn this woman, and the search for dinosaur bones. damn them both to hell.

love, BENjAMIN.............